My wife and I stayed at Hotel Indigo from 9 April to 12 April (4 nights) at the start of our honeymoon.
After 20+ hours flying from Australia, and feeling unwell when we arrived at the Hotel at 7:50am, you can imagine what a pleasant surprise it was to find that our room was ready. Thank you Hotel Indigo - this was very much appreciated by this weary traveller!!
Having read the reviews, I was aware that the room would be small and the bathroom even smaller, and it was. However, the bed was awesome (very comfortable) and the bathroom was more than adequate. There is very little space to hang clothes, but as we were just there for 4 nights we managed okay. The complimentary mini-bar (soft drinks only) and free wi-fi were also appreciated.
This Hotel is very well located - the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off bus stops just across the road. We were also less than 200 metres from Paddington Tube station. There are plenty of restaurants around the hotel so you will not go hungry.
The service from the front desk was superb - among the best we experienced on our honeymoon over 4 different countries. They gave us restaurant advise, booked our Madamme Tussauds Tickets and Hop On-off bus tickets, and were generally always helpful. I cannot remember all their names, but thank you all for your wonderful service.
So in summary - great location, great service, and though the room was small, it was cozy and comfortable - a great way to start our honeymoon and we will certainly be back. Cheers from Giovanni and Beatrice.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo London
- Hotel Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Hotel Indigo London-Paddington you feel an immediate shift away from the hectic pace of business travel. Enjoy the quiet luxury and individuality of this chic, London boutique hotel moments from Paddington Station. Hotel Indigo London-Paddington benefits from the central Paddington location which is a tourist hub and a home to many business headquarters. This boutique hotel is adjacent to Paddington Station from where the Heathrow Express leaves every 15 minutes and takes the same time to reach the airport. Preferred equally by business executives and leisure guests, the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is close to Oxford Street shops and Selfridge's, beautiful Hyde Park and Notting Hill areas. It is easy to reach the City, West End theatres or the famous galleries and museums from Paddington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Indigo London-Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.