“Impressed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #114 of 1,052 Hotels in London
north wales
“Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here recently when my husband was working in Paddington, I was pleasantly surprised compared to others in the vicinity. It was very clean in the reception area and friendly. The rooms although a little small for Holiday Inn group were really well decorated and presented and the shower room was impressive. Breakfast was a little disappointing but I would still recommend this hotel. It was so easy to get the bus or walk to Oxford street for the shops and very frequent. My husband has stayed here for four weeks and really recommends it, will use it again.,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bryony H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear guest
Thank you for your lovely comments about your stay, I was pleased to hear that you were “surprised” by us and I hope we get the chance to do the same again soon. I was sorry to hear that you felt breakfast to be disappointing; I have passed these comments to our Restaurant Manager so that we can improve in this area. I do hope that you will be with us again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
Riga, Latvia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The hotel has excellent access to Paddington station/Heathrow Express: 5-10 minutes max. The rooms are beautifully designed, ample room, free internet. Very competitive offer vs. Price compared to the Hilton and Novotel. Downsides in the room are a slightly too small bathroom - to move around the sink and the lack of a hook somewhere to hang up heavier/moister overclothes easily. Their restautant is fine, for breakfast or other meals but service chaotic, slow, poor. Great room for improvement!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest
Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we always appreciate knowing what our guests thought of their trip. I was sorry to hear that you felt the service in the restaurant to be so chaotic and I have discussed this with the Restaurant Manager so as to improve on this element and I hope that when you return you will see this improvement. I was unhappy to hear that you felt the bathrooms to be on the small side and would always recommend that if space is an issue to look at booking one of our executive rooms. I do hope that you will be returning to us soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us here.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have just got back from staying in London and had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington. The room was average sized fantastic decor with local touches. Room came with a complimentary stocked mini bar (soft drinks), wifi access (FREE!!!) the toiletries are really nice as well especially the shampoo! The shower has a rainfall and a separate handheld shower which is fantastic as most hotels have one not both!

This hotel would be very handy for Paddington station which home of the Heathrow Express.

I am returning to London in January for a trip to Stockholm via Paddington and will choose this hotel again!

PS If you are coming via the London Underground the hotel is on the Circle Line side of the station not the Hammersmith & City Line side.

Nice check out by Tamara :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments, we always enjoy reading our guests insight into their trip. I was pleased that you found the hotel to be suitable for you and was even more pleased to hear that you will be returning to us in January. Thank you again for your lovely feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in January.
NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Since we only wanted to stay in London for one night on our way to So. Africa, we wanted a convenient hotel. The Indigo London-Paddington was a great choice. Easy to get to - a short walk from Paddington Station, good rooms and restaurant, and extraordinary staff who were always offering to help.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you for you wonderful comments regarding our hotel and our staff, I will ensure your comments are passed on to them as well. I was pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be convenient for location, being just a few minutes from Paddington station does allow for easy transport links to the airport. I hope that you will be returning to London soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us.
George Town, Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

So glad I selected this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews. Small but lovely guest room (108), really well equipped (very comfortable bed, excellent air conditioning, bath robes, bathroom amenities, free WiFi, free water and soft drinks in mini bar etc).

Terrific location (right next to Paddington, 6 minutes walk from Lancaster Gate tube), Mimo's cafe next door a great discovery for coffee, breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest.
Thank you for your lovely comments about the Hotel; we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad you found the bed to be comfortable, it is an aspect of our rooms that often gets a mention as being a bonus so I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed it too! I hope that you will be returning to London soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us.
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stay for one night for vacation.

I pick Hotel Indigo Paddingtion because I need the hotel close to Heathrow Express after 6,000 miles flight. It is about 2 mins walk from platform. The hotel has cozy decoration, but quite small room. Bed is very comfortable and bathroom is clean as standard of this type of hotel. Wifi and minibar are complimentary.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback it’s always great to hear what our guests are thinking! I must agree our location and proximity to the Heathrow express does make it ideal after a long flight. I do hope that you will return to us soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us.
Rauma, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Love this hotel due to its location and rooms. Rooms are very small but have everything what is needed on a short break or business trip in London. The complimentary minibar is a life saver when arriving late in the night to hotel. The bathrooms in Indigo hotels are always the thing as they have rainforest type showers and plenty of room and a luxury toiletries.
Hotel is a short walk away from Paddington train and tube station.
Would not recommend for families with small kids due to the small size of rooms.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Indigo Paddington in the near future.

Kind regards,

Been to Hotel Indigo London-Paddington? Share your experiences!