Love this hotel due to its location and rooms. Rooms are very small but have everything what is needed on a short break or business trip in London. The complimentary minibar is a life saver when arriving late in the night to hotel. The bathrooms in Indigo hotels are always the thing as they have rainforest type showers and plenty of room and a luxury toiletries.
Hotel is a short walk away from Paddington train and tube station.
Would not recommend for families with small kids due to the small size of rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo London
- Hotel Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Hotel Indigo London-Paddington you feel an immediate shift away from the hectic pace of business travel. Enjoy the quiet luxury and individuality of this chic, London boutique hotel moments from Paddington Station. Hotel Indigo London-Paddington benefits from the central Paddington location which is a tourist hub and a home to many business headquarters. This boutique hotel is adjacent to Paddington Station from where the Heathrow Express leaves every 15 minutes and takes the same time to reach the airport. Preferred equally by business executives and leisure guests, the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is close to Oxford Street shops and Selfridge's, beautiful Hyde Park and Notting Hill areas. It is easy to reach the City, West End theatres or the famous galleries and museums from Paddington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Indigo London-Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.