Four of us stayed at The Hotel Indigo Paddington recently. As none of us were driving we found it very easy to find the hotel from Paddington Station. The rooms although not as large as we were expecting were of an excellent standard. We used PC points for this stay, so the room price
was not prohibited. I do not think their advertised price would sway me to stay here again - although it would be my first choice if i got a reasonably good deal. Even in the area that it is in I found the Bar and Food prices to be excellent value. I have stayed in other hotels charging way less than here for accommodation and double the price for food and beverages. The service by all the staff was excellent and beyond what I was expecting. The only down side I have to say was the quality of the breakfast ( thus 1 star rating less ) , although it was fairly good. It was not as hot as would be expected when being served to you - on buffets this would be ok by me. The bacon looked like it was under a grill for about five seconds as it was so anemic looking. This is only a small negative observation in such a wonderful hotel and it would not stop me in any way returning. To me good bacon is the most important part of breakfast - so next time i'm sure it will be nicer and that extra star will make it 5.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo London
- Hotel Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Hotel Indigo London-Paddington you feel an immediate shift away from the hectic pace of business travel. Enjoy the quiet luxury and individuality of this chic, London boutique hotel moments from Paddington Station. Hotel Indigo London-Paddington benefits from the central Paddington location which is a tourist hub and a home to many business headquarters. This boutique hotel is adjacent to Paddington Station from where the Heathrow Express leaves every 15 minutes and takes the same time to reach the airport. Preferred equally by business executives and leisure guests, the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is close to Oxford Street shops and Selfridge's, beautiful Hyde Park and Notting Hill areas. It is easy to reach the City, West End theatres or the famous galleries and museums from Paddington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Indigo London-Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.