Hotel Indigo, Paddington is situated only a 3 minutes walk from Paddington Station and Heathrow Express. The hotel has a friendly staff. The rooms are clean, and the complimentary soft drinks in the minibar come as a nice surprise. The hotel lacks a proper lobby and breakfast is not included in the room price which is disappointing considered the price of a standard room is GBP 205 per night. I have stayed in other London hotels which clearly give you more value for your money.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo London
- Hotel Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Hotel Indigo London-Paddington you feel an immediate shift away from the hectic pace of business travel. Enjoy the quiet luxury and individuality of this chic, London boutique hotel moments from Paddington Station. Hotel Indigo London-Paddington benefits from the central Paddington location which is a tourist hub and a home to many business headquarters. This boutique hotel is adjacent to Paddington Station from where the Heathrow Express leaves every 15 minutes and takes the same time to reach the airport. Preferred equally by business executives and leisure guests, the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is close to Oxford Street shops and Selfridge's, beautiful Hyde Park and Notting Hill areas. It is easy to reach the City, West End theatres or the famous galleries and museums from Paddington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Indigo London-Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.