I worked in hospitality for 10 years and was so excited for my stay at Hotel Indigo. It was my last night in London and I wanted to be close to Paddington Station to catch the Heathrow Express to the airport in the morning. Service at check in went smooth as expected. Room was small, but the color and character made up for it. Room had small balcony, complimentary beverages and modern bathroom. Bed was plush and comfortable. Cleanliness was above standard. My only regret is I only had one short night. I hope to come back to London to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo London
- Hotel Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon entering Hotel Indigo London-Paddington you feel an immediate shift away from the hectic pace of business travel. Enjoy the quiet luxury and individuality of this chic, London boutique hotel moments from Paddington Station. Hotel Indigo London-Paddington benefits from the central Paddington location which is a tourist hub and a home to many business headquarters. This boutique hotel is adjacent to Paddington Station from where the Heathrow Express leaves every 15 minutes and takes the same time to reach the airport. Preferred equally by business executives and leisure guests, the Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is close to Oxford Street shops and Selfridge's, beautiful Hyde Park and Notting Hill areas. It is easy to reach the City, West End theatres or the famous galleries and museums from Paddington Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Stentorian NV and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Indigo London-Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.