“Quaint and well situated” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #118 of 1,064 Hotels in London
Hamilton, Canada
“Quaint and well situated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Loved this small chic boutique syle hotel.Rooms a very small but we didn't spend much time there,very clean and never had to call for anything,mimi bar stockedwith water,soft drinkd daily,several convenience stores all along st.Staff very helful,walk to Paddington Station for underground/trains,walked to Buckingham Palace through Hyde Park(almost across the street).Suggest eat breakfast at cafes down the road or around the corner,less expensive and better.Would stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bryony H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really enjoy hearing what our guests thought of the hotel. I'm glad that the location fitted your stay, being so close to Paddington Station and Hyde Park does allow for our guests to easily see so much of the City as you said. I was sorry to hear that you felt breakfast could be better; I have passed your comments on to our Chef and hope that you will return to us soon and be converted. I do hope that you will come and stay with us again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Indigo the night before we left England after a great week there. We found everything to be terrific. Reception was extremely friendly and helpful. They gave us a glass of champagne for our 32nd anniversary which was very nice. Our room was compact but really nicely sized for our visit. The style factor of the room was great- fun and lively while being very comfortable at the same time. Great bed. In fact, Hotel Indigo was really delightful and for a reasonable price. We loved it!

Room Tip: Higher floor, away from street for quiet. There is no pool but I could not unmark the rating above.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Happy Anniversary! . Thank you for choosing to share it with us. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we are all looking forward to having you come and stay with us again soon.
Cardiff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

So convenient. Rooms compact but very well equipped clean smart and modern. Breakfast hearty and tasty. Evening dinner food ok (steak excellent) and service throughout was excellent. Everyone seemed to enjoy their job and actually to care, which gies a long way when describing this place as excellent.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for your lovely comments; we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and I have passed all of your comments on to the team especially our Head Chef who was delighted you enjoyed the steak. I do hope that you will be returning to us soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to us.
Dongguan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is one very good hotel. Situated only 4 minutes from Paddington station and the airport express train, heathrow to central london in 15 minutes. Staff very helpfull and the room whilst small was more than enough room. Breakfast was excellent. I stayed in room 414 and can reccomend the queen rooms. The free Internet and the free soft drinks in the minibar. I can honestly say that I would 100% reccomend a stay here. In fact I stayed again 3 days later after a trip to wales.

Room Tip: Queen or king room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we were very pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and the service provided. Many thanks indeed for complimenting our services and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Branford, CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel alone for 5 nights in October.
The day staff, especially Tamara, were exceptional. She even took the time to walk me to a destination in the area-several blocks away.
The evening staff is somewhat less knowledgeable and not as friendly.
The room was tiny- like a matchbox. It could not possible accomodate 2 people comfortably.
While it is mostly well designed and includes many ameneties- it is somewhat uber designed.
For example, I did not find the small fridge with complimentary soft drinks until 3 days after my arrival.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our day staff It is a pleasure to receive feedbacks like yours, I was however sorry that the evening staff could not achieve the same standard for you and I have passed all of your comments onto the team inorder to help improve service standards. I must apologise that you felt your room to be small, as a converted townhouse we do not have standardised room sizes but would recommend that if space is an issue to book one of our executive rooms that you may feel more suitable. This being said I do hope that you will still come and stay eith us and I look forward to welcoming you back.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My first time to stay at Indigo and being part of IHG I had high expectations. Location is great being so close to Paddington, check in was pleasant enough. As ambasador for IHG I should get some benefits like room upgrade etc but was told no rooms available. I later checked on line and there was so this did not give me a possitive feeling! No other benefits were offered either.
Was allocated room 105 which had an extractor directly outside the window and so the noise was quite noticeable in the room constantly - so requested a change. All rooms arre small (saw 4 in total) they have a 3/4 bed due to this but the bed was very comfortable.
Rooms despite being small are well appointed and so overall I enjoyed my stay but left feeling perhaps I should have used another IHG hotel, having said that I would stay here again but would probably choose the larger double exec rooms and request one in advance that does not have extraction fans outside the window!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments; we really appreciate all feedback that our guests have to offer. Please accept our apologies for the poor impression that was created, let me assure you that this is not the norm and I will ensure that all of my team are briefed much more thoroughly in order a clearer understanding of the ambassador benefits that you were entitled too to make sure that you never experience this again. I do hope that you will come and stay with us again so that you can experience the best from Hotel Indigo and I will look forward to welcoming you back to us.

Been to Hotel Indigo London-Paddington? Share your experiences!