Family of five stayed in a 2 bedroom flat for a week. Large bedroom with queen, smaller bedroom with 2 twins, and cot in living room. Kitchen, dining room and living room share a third large room. Re-modelled bath. Beds could use an upgrade, the twins and cot especially as they were somewhat deformed from overuse. Carpeting was worn and could have been cleaner. Nice neighborhood, but 30-45 minutes walk/tube ride to most locations, so we tended to remain out the entire day. There is a Tesco and other convenience stores 5 minutes away and a nice bakery outside the Barons Ct station. We only used the kitchen for breakfasts which worked out well, eating other meals in would be difficult with provided utensils/cookware. Owners were helpful and friendly. Would definitely consider again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castletown House and Perham apartments; a collection of three to four star self catering refurbished Victorian apartments in West Kensington. We offer studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom properties ideal for all types of traveller. All units have there own Kitchen and Bathroom, TV, DVD player and other amenities. Free Wi Fi as standard. A family run business, offering a home away from home feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Castletown House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castletown House Hotel London
- Castletown House London, England