“Great visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Babble Mayfair

Babble Mayfair
Lansdowne House | Berkeley Square, London W1J 6ER, England (Mayfair)
020 7758 8255
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
“Great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had a lovely evening celebrating a friends birthday at babble bar in Mayfair! Great atmosphere and loved the music! The service was great and the mojitos delicious! Would definitely go again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Shocking.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Myself and a few family members went out for a birthday expecting high quality service being it a Mayfair bar however this was FAR from what we got. After ordering a table and a lot of drinks including bottles they started to kick members out for 'sleeping'. How someone can sleep while standing up and dancing I still don't get to this day. I then went over to speak to the manager who was just rude and not helpful. Total rip off of a bar, horrible staff, terrible bouncers and just not a good night out. If you want a good night go to another bar in Mayfair or just stick to Leicester Square or Soho, ANYTHING is better than Babble Mayfair, never going there again!!! Visited Dec 2012.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
BabbleMayfair, Guest Relations Manager at Babble Mayfair, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear HMan611,

I am so sorry to hear of the disappointing time you had when you visited in December 2012.
Also many thanks for your detailed feedback. It lets me feed back to the management and prevents such occurrences happening again.
I would like to speak with you in more detail about your review, so would you please email me at Hannah.pierce@babble-bar.co.uk at your nearest convenience.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Hannah @ Babble
“Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was in babble last night with my friends and I had a lot fun, the cocktails are amazing, serious fresh fruit in all of them, fresh strawberries raspberries, I ask the male Brazilian bartender for his best cocktail and he gave me the watermelon mojito, it's was delicious, I will go back definitely this summer to enjoy it...

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
london
“great value**”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I went to this bar yesterday for after work drinks with my colleagues, we tried the mojitos witch was on happy hour all day! absolutly delicious!!! ,we obviously didn't try them all because there is so many different flavours. There was a very good atmosphere and i have to say, the watermelon mojito on the outside table was just perfect. We will definitely come back!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“BAD service, BAD cocktails”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

For the quality-price ratio you're much better off at the nearby may fair hotel bar. Babble is a misunderstanding, you've got to live up to the neighbourhood..

Visited November 2012
Dear DearToLive,

I am so sorry to hear of the disappointing time you had when you last visited Babble Mayfair..
Also many thanks for your feedback. It lets me feed back to the management to help prevent bad reviews happening again.

I hope to hear from you soon,