I stayed here for one night, thank god it wasn't longer! My dorm was on the very top floor of the building and there is no lift, so I had to drag my heavy suitcase up the tiny stairs and back down in the morning. There's no kitchen, just a noisy bar, and the bathrooms looked rickety and old. The location is in Hammersmith, which is alright, but quite far out of the centre of London. My bunk was really small and I couldn't sit up without banging my head on the bed above (and I'm quite short!). There were electric plugs on the beds but mine were broken. There are better places to stay. I also found the staff to be extremely rude and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hostel in Hammersmith London is in the middle of everything cool in this neighbourhood of international brands, transportation links, shopping malls and amazing nights out. This St Christopher's Inn hostel in London is in easy reach of the London Underground, housed within the grand stone walls of a historic and listed building! Our reception is staffed by backpackers - just like you - and they're all full to the brim with up to date London knowledge. Check in for directions, maps, money saving tips and an introduction to the delights of the London Underground! We also provide individual lockers so that your keepsakes are kept safe. Aside from the Europe headquarters of Coca Cola and Disney, the biggest landmark in Hammersmith has to be St Christopher's Inns Hostel and Belushi's bar! There's nearly a hundred years of history behind this hostel - which survived two world wars and a massive renovation to make it the perfect fit for our international guests today. On our doorstep there is not one, not two but three London Underground lines, an over-ground railway station just up the road and one of the most connected bus stations in London - over the road. A few minutes away on foot, you'll find the Hammersmith Apollo, Lyric Square and Lyric Theatre, the Kings Mall, the Riverside Studios - cinema and theatre, Furnival Gardens, a top notch river walk to Chiswick, the London Wetland Centre, Fulham Football Club, and much more! Our Hammersmith hostel is also super close to Kensington Park Gardens, Harrods and Hyde Park - a short bus or tube ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s Inn And Belushi`s-Hammersmith
- St Christopher`s Inn & Belushi`s-Hammersmith Hotel London
- St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith London, England