'This is a party hostel'.This is what the kid at the reception argumented when I kindly asked to be given another bed after being unable to sleep for over 24 hours.To check in I had to wait over 30 minutes with other guests because the lady receptionist was too busy chatting up with 3 young males.I was given a bottom bed in a 18 dorm corner with broken curtain(the only defect one for me yay)and surrounded by a group of males with behaviour issues that had thrown all their stuff on the floor(tripping hazard)and using their phone to play music.Cold showers and unflushables floating in the toilet on top of dirty sheets await you.Overpriced lockers near the bar is the only option to get your luggage safe.The 2 for 1 vouchers were a rip off I was charged 4.20£ for a corona. I raised my concerns with staff who offered no solution and were insulting and discriminating towards age and the fact am a single traveller.I checked out one night before due date without refund or consideration.Don't go unless you are a drug user or expect some trouble.Am reporting them to the relevant authorities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hostel in Hammersmith London is in the middle of everything cool in this neighbourhood of international brands, transportation links, shopping malls and amazing nights out. This St Christopher's Inn hostel in London is in easy reach of the London Underground, housed within the grand stone walls of a historic and listed building! Our reception is staffed by backpackers - just like you - and they're all full to the brim with up to date London knowledge. Check in for directions, maps, money saving tips and an introduction to the delights of the London Underground! We also provide individual lockers so that your keepsakes are kept safe. Aside from the Europe headquarters of Coca Cola and Disney, the biggest landmark in Hammersmith has to be St Christopher's Inns Hostel and Belushi's bar! There's nearly a hundred years of history behind this hostel - which survived two world wars and a massive renovation to make it the perfect fit for our international guests today. On our doorstep there is not one, not two but three London Underground lines, an over-ground railway station just up the road and one of the most connected bus stations in London - over the road. A few minutes away on foot, you'll find the Hammersmith Apollo, Lyric Square and Lyric Theatre, the Kings Mall, the Riverside Studios - cinema and theatre, Furnival Gardens, a top notch river walk to Chiswick, the London Wetland Centre, Fulham Football Club, and much more! Our Hammersmith hostel is also super close to Kensington Park Gardens, Harrods and Hyde Park - a short bus or tube ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s Inn And Belushi`s-Hammersmith
- St Christopher`s Inn & Belushi`s-Hammersmith Hotel London
- St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith London, England