I've stayed here twice with gf's once in February at the main and the other was at the satellite hostel just a couple hundred yards down the road in August (During the infamous London riots which they beefed up ) When I stayed at the main site it was in an 8 bunk room. The room was nice and the other guests weren't excessively loud or bothersome so that made the experience more enjoyable. It was very convenient having the bar and restaurant right there. On the weekend the bar really got hoppin it was jam packed and the atmosphere was very lively. We also partook in the tour offered in the morning which was really good.
The second time round we were put up at the satellite hostel just down the block. It was slightly inconvenient to have to go down to the other building for the bar/restaurant or just general help from the staff. But we got the two bed private and the bathroom was right across the hall from it which was nice. The room did get a little warm and opening the window only allowed us to take in the nonstop scream of sirens but it eventually turned into white noise. The staff was pretty helpful and should keep up the good work. Would recommend to friends and wouldn't hesitate myself to stay again when visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hostel in Hammersmith London is in the middle of everything cool in this neighbourhood of international brands, transportation links, shopping malls and amazing nights out. This St Christopher's Inn hostel in London is in easy reach of the London Underground, housed within the grand stone walls of a historic and listed building! Our reception is staffed by backpackers - just like you - and they're all full to the brim with up to date London knowledge. Check in for directions, maps, money saving tips and an introduction to the delights of the London Underground! We also provide individual lockers so that your keepsakes are kept safe. Aside from the Europe headquarters of Coca Cola and Disney, the biggest landmark in Hammersmith has to be St Christopher's Inns Hostel and Belushi's bar! There's nearly a hundred years of history behind this hostel - which survived two world wars and a massive renovation to make it the perfect fit for our international guests today. On our doorstep there is not one, not two but three London Underground lines, an over-ground railway station just up the road and one of the most connected bus stations in London - over the road. A few minutes away on foot, you'll find the Hammersmith Apollo, Lyric Square and Lyric Theatre, the Kings Mall, the Riverside Studios - cinema and theatre, Furnival Gardens, a top notch river walk to Chiswick, the London Wetland Centre, Fulham Football Club, and much more! Our Hammersmith hostel is also super close to Kensington Park Gardens, Harrods and Hyde Park - a short bus or tube ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s Inn And Belushi`s-Hammersmith
- St Christopher`s Inn & Belushi`s-Hammersmith Hotel London
- St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith London, England