I have had three very pleasant stays here this year and thoroughly recommend it.
The staff are all most helpful, efficient and friendly. The restaurant serves first class food at inexpensive prices, both for breakfast and at the end of tiring day, for dinner.
It is centrally located with a good bus service and Marble Arch Tube within 5 minutes.
There is a range of rooms of various standards with good value prices to match. The rooms are modern and very clean, but within each range, some are a bit less comfortable than others, as they vary in shape and furniture.
To stay you have to be a member or be sponsored by one. Members are drawn from the Armed Services, including those retired and from allied forces.
It is of such good value that it is always busy and advance booking is strongly advised. However if you are flexible, it is worth going on the waiting list as they do have late cancellations.
- Also Known As:
- Victory Services Club Hotel
- Victory Services Club Hotel London
- Victory Services Club London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victory Services Club (VSC) is a Tri-Service, all ranks, Members Club for retired and serving members of the Armed Forces. ... more less