Although a member for some time, I visited the Club Restaurant for the first time last evening with my wife for dinner. Like the rest of the club, it is a very pleasant, contemporary environment but on a Monday evening there were no more than 12 diners. I am no particular fan of background music, but I actually think this restaurant could benefit from it, if it was chosen carefully. On a quieter evening, such as last night, with many diners being alone, there is very little noise, apart from the occasional rush of the air conditioning. The food and wine were excellent and very well priced, bearing in mind this is the West End, and the service was first-class.
- Also Known As:
- Victory Services Club Hotel London
- Victory Services Club Hotel
- Victory Services Club London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victory Services Club (VSC) is a Tri-Service, all ranks, Members Club for retired and serving members of the Armed Forces. ... more less