“Almost Perfect” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Elysee

The Elysee
13 Percy Street | Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DP, England (Oxford Street / Fitzrovia)
020 7636 4804
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Elysee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #403 of 17,944 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Oxford Street / Fitzrovia
Toronto, Canada
“Almost Perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Amazing food, reasonable price and extremely friendly staff. The Greek food was interesting and with the French wines worked surprisingly well.
There were only a few tables on the Roof Terrace on Monday evening and despite that, the service was still a bit slow. The one small negative in an otherwise flawless experience.

• Greek first
Melbourne, Australia
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place is really good! 10 of us were catered for expertly, we each got the tapas style Meze that suited our taste the most...

The 2nd option on slow cooked lamb souvla on the the charcoal grill was supremely good. Best lamb I have ever had! Seriously great wine too!

Greta and our waitress who was the best I have seen at her job made our meal a memorable one! Cheers guys.

London, United Kingdom
“Great new find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Booked for early evening dinner with friends to celebrate my birthday on Saturday 7th September. We dined in the private dining room in front of a period Adams fireplace and underneath a broken plate chandallier! (breaking plates is a Greek tradition to show your appreciation for good food). The room is really airy with large sash windows allowing the light flood in. The service was attentive and friendly and the food was high quality. We all had a very good glass of Mohito and the starters were a good-sized and the fresh sea food salads were excellent.
Fillet Steaks for the main course were well cooked. Cant remember my dessert but it was very good too.

Our waitress went the extra mile to make our dinner enjoyable and I thought this restaurant definitely deserves its high accolades.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Superb family run restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I contacted this restaurant three weeks before while I was planning my wifes 30th surprise birthday party. I was pleasantly surprised by the prompt response. Kyri the owner contacted me straight away and together with Santino the head chef we planned the special menu.
Last night we had a lovely meal. It was 10 of us and we all had a brilliant night.
We had a typical Greek 3 course Meze meal but with a lot of extra Greek specialities and on-the day cooked olive and halloumi bread.
The best part of the meal was the spit roasted lamb souvla cooked at absolute perfection! All this was accompanied by a lovely Malagousia (Greek white wine).
The staff was very attentive, smiley and friendly which definitely contributed to everyone enjoying the evening!
This is a lovely family restaurant and we will definitely be back!
I was the only Greek among the 10 guests and I can totally state that this restaurant truly reflects the Greek tradition of tasty food and hospitality!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mouth watering & delicious food within incredibly affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I been here last week with my few friends. The food was delicious, fresh, very filling and there was a good selection of different dishes. We enjoyed their mouth watering food. Will go again for sure.
If you want good quality dining, and perfect cocktail bar within ur budget then I will highly recommend this restaurant. :)

• Visited August 2013