“AMAZING CAKES (AND LUNCH TOO!)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING CAKES (AND LUNCH TOO!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

As a student local to the Konditor Waterloo it has been a year long battle to prevent all of my limited funds being spent at Konditor!

I have been on numerous occasions and have been delighted every time.

Service is efficient and friendly.

Cakes are delicious: would recommend the lemon chiffon
My personal favourite is the chocolate brownies (there are about five varieties) I usually stick to the classic but am sometimes tempted by the 3 for £5 deal which I always pretend I will share will friends but usually end up scoffing myself!!

Thought I would also mention they do delicious lunches through the back of the shop (something I didn't realise until my 3rd visit) that includes fresh salads, baked potato with meat option or a veggie option, sandwiches, some sort of main hot dish (e.g. lentils, moussaka etc)

Sad to be finishing my course soon as it means I can't drop in at lunch or sneak off mid afternoon for a snack but happy for my purse as you get what you pay for and the cakes at Konditor do not come cheap!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“Kid in a candy store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stumbled across this cute venue. We couldn't decide what we wanted since everything looked so good! Everything also tasted as good as it looked.

“My favourite in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Friendly staff, beautiful selection and most important they taste so yummy slightly dearer than other cake shops in area but you get what you paid for.

London, United Kingdom
“A yummy selection of cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A great little shop and cafe with a great selection of very nice little cakes and coffee. One of best patisseries in London with several shops in different locations.

Visited August 2013
London
“Best cakes in London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

A few years back we were looking to find the perfect Birthday Cake. We wanted something amazing, tasty but not as sweet as the typical English cakes. A friend recommended Konditor & Cook so we decided to order the cake from there. We ordered the curly whirly cake which is dark chocolate sponge with Vanilla bean frosting. The decoration came out as we wanted it and the taste was just PERFECT! I honestly thought I was in heaven!..the cake was moist and not too sweet and the frosting was so tasty that you could even taste the vanilla beans.

Since then we always order our cakes from there!!!!

• Visited July 2013