“Best way to see London!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fat Tire Bike Tours - London

Fat Tire Bike Tours - London
London W2, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )
+44 7882 338779
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$32*
and up
Ranked #16 of 1,021 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fat Tire Bike Tours is the only bicycle tour company to be authorised by The Royal Parks to keep you off the roads by using the cycle paths in four of their majestic London parks. Please see the photos, video and full details of tours on our website, as well as the 1000+ 5 star reviews on this site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Best way to see London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We loved our fat tire bike tour of London. This was our second fat tire bike tour, our first being in Berlin. Both were amazing! In London, our guide was Jamie. He is such a great tour guide: the perfect combination of knowledge, friendliness and humor. This tour allowed us to see many of the main sights in London and learn lots of knowledge, fun facts and amazing stories at the same time. It was so fun to bike around and the biking kept all four of our kids' attentions, ages 6, 8, 12, and 15. We think his is the best way to experience London. Jamie is so fun, smart, and made everyone feel comfortable. We recommend this tour to anyone and everyone!!!

Houston, Texas, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Best Way to Experience London Overview”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our family tried FTBT three years ago. (The Trip Advisor would not allow me to choose that far back!) LOVED IT. My husband and I are very familiar with London but the kids were not, and this tour made their trip. We are planning a return trip and look forward to a return visit to FTBT on another one of their tours. We continue to highly recommend this to anyone traveling to London. Cannot wait to try their Paris tour!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Hi Future Fat Tire Tourist,

Me and my girlfirend definetly enjoyed the tour. The pace was nice(as an avid cyclist perhaps could've been faster) and the athmos of the whole trip was extremely nice. I would reccommend this to anyone who enjoys a bit of active movement and fresh air rather than air-con and sitting about.

Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Yours,

Kaspar

Meath
“Excellent, fun and interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I thought this was a fantastic way to see London. I did the Royal London tour on Saturday morning. The bikes were in great condition, the tour guide was friendly, full of interesting and amusing information at each stop along the way and also genuinely funny. Not only was it nice to be out in the fresh air, It was good way to meet and chat with other people - something that would be more difficult to do on a bus tour I think. It's fun for family, or couples. We had a half hour for lunch near Trafalgar square which was a nice break in the tour. Great way to figure out the layout of London also.

Bronx, New York
“Best Way To Tour London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Just had a tour today and the team at Fat Tire London have earned all of the awesome reviews they have received! If you are looking for a creative and not so "touristy" way to see the city, then this is for you! Jamie was the guide today and he was so knowledgeable, witty, and really genuinely funny! We saw all the major sights I was really wanted to see and Jamie also made sure to mention other popular attractions as we passed them. He also made sure we were safe and stopped to give directions on crossing the street as needed. I have already raved about the experience to all of my Friends and Family and I would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!