“First and Last” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Portuguese
Fowey, United Kingdom
“First and Last”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Our first ever visit to Nando's. Had some difficulty understanding how it worked as there was a language barrier. We ordered avocado and bean salad with chicken. It was very disappointing. The avocado was so hard it was not possible to eat it. The salad just a collection of leaves and a very small portion of chicken to boot.The waiter who took our order at the till explained the drinks "I give you the bottles and you go over ". He meant 'glasses' and you fill your own.

Even though the place was quiet 3pm a coffee took ages to arrive. Maybe we ordered the wrong thing, but it is most unlikely I will ever frequent Nandos again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

London
“Friendliest Nandos in SW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

It's Nandos - we all know what Nandos is about and the one in Tooting does a fine job. I found the staff to be really friendly, quick service and good food.
No problems at all.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Better than Average, but not really Very Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Of the Nando's we've eaten at this has to be one of the better ones - the wings are especially tasty - the Perinaise sauce is especially good - seems hotter than the version available in the supermarkets - could do with faster service, and cleaner tables, and more space to move between tables - but at the end of the day the food was pretty good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“A nice friendly place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good service and staff who serve with a smile. The food is what you expect. Plenty of sauces (other outlets never seem to have the full range or enough bottles to go round). Parking is easy. A pleasant eating experience.

Visited July 2013
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“A Nando's for the ap-peri-ciators”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'm a big fan of Nando's, I won't make any attempt to hide that face. Tasty chicken, hot-but-not-crazy-hot sauces, bottomless drinks, it's all good. I've been to a fair few around the UK, so I like to think of my self as a connoisseur. Or a pollogymist. I can safely say that this is one of the better ones. My wife and I visited the Tooting restaurant one hot Saturday afternoon. We were quickly served by a very friendly chap, the restaurant was clean and the food arrived quickly. All in all we were very happy and next time we're in the area we may well pop back (I like a bit of variety, if I'm jonesing for noodles who knows what may happen).

• Visited July 2013