“A Nando's for the ap-peri-ciators” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8,820 of 17,039 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“A Nando's for the ap-peri-ciators”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'm a big fan of Nando's, I won't make any attempt to hide that face. Tasty chicken, hot-but-not-crazy-hot sauces, bottomless drinks, it's all good. I've been to a fair few around the UK, so I like to think of my self as a connoisseur. Or a pollogymist. I can safely say that this is one of the better ones. My wife and I visited the Tooting restaurant one hot Saturday afternoon. We were quickly served by a very friendly chap, the restaurant was clean and the food arrived quickly. All in all we were very happy and next time we're in the area we may well pop back (I like a bit of variety, if I'm jonesing for noodles who knows what may happen).

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bristol, United Kingdom
“NIce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good service and good food. The ambienec was very nice. I have been to many Nandos but the customer service is great here

Visited April 2013
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited there for my son's birthday all was lovely staff, food, & atmosphere will be going there again & again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not the best nando's....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Given that a franchise is meant to be quite standardised, the Tooting branch misses the mark a little. Slightly chaotic, pretty slow to clean tables, and a shortage of table condiments that noone seemed very concerned about. However they still deliver the nando's menu, but the set up rather detracts from the overall value and (usual) enjoyment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Great Chicken!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great chicken in a family atmosphere. With 6 of us, we had the whole chicken, chicken wrap, chicken pita, and the boneless chicken and they were all great. Nice variety of sides to complement the chicken. I would highly recommend you try Nando's chicken.

Visited September 2012