“Value for money and a nice ambience with classy decor.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of North Pole Piano Restaurant

North Pole Piano Restaurant
131 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JA, England (Greenwich)
+44 20 8853 3020
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
North Pole Piano Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,182 of 17,879 Restaurants in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Greenwich
“Value for money and a nice ambience with classy decor.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went for a pre-Christmas Sunday lunch with my boyfriend and we sat upstairs in the piano restaurant. Ordered duck liver pate and roast turkey with trimmings from the set menu. Food was superb, very tasty and generous portions. So generous I had no room for dessert but the waiter kindly accommodated my request for just ice cream. Coffee and wine also good.

Would definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Absolutely fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant and she was spot on!
I was blown away by the warm welcome received by the waiters, on arrival our coats were taken before we sat down at our table. Our drink orders were taken in good time, we weren't ready to order the food as yet... but the waiter was very nice and was very space aware, on when to come back. Our food was also arranged in good time between courses.

The food was not only attractive to the eye but tasted amazing! we were a table of 4 people and each had 3 courses each, we purposefully ordered a different meal each - so we can share. Honestly I could NOT fault any dishes, all were exceptional!
With regards to the drinks menu, there were a large variety to suit all; I really love my cocktails and found these also to be delicious (I rarely find restaurants who are able to serve a cocktail with the correct alcohol measurement).
The staff were very attentive and had full knowledge of the sold products and what was in them.

After our meal, the waiter advised that we could go to the bar/club downstairs (free of charge entry as we had dined there).... of course we went down and found the atmosphere to be very energetic with a good crowd.

I found the total experience to be very good value for money, we also left the staff a nice tip as a thank you.
I will be back for more - very soon :-)

greenwich, uk
“Far too expensive. Unfair”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Price vs quality unacceptable. Web page gives prices far away from reality. Selected from TripAdvisor for #stars and overall review. Yes nice music, however overpriced for the quality of food. I've never spend so much in London, is Greenwich, to eat medium/low quality food. Surely not going to suggest the Restaurant to friends. Music however was nice.

London, United Kingdom
“Great service and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Went on Friday for a work christmas party could not fault the service or the food. The atmosphere was great. I would recommend for people to visit the restaurant. Thank you for a lovely evening.

“Great Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Really enjoyed the Sunday roast beef.
Service is friendly and polite, it's a shame they don't have pianist on a Sunday. Oh well might have to book again when he is, so we can enjoy it. Would definitely visit again.