“A pub with restaurant food, friendly comfortable and quiet location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Young's - Chelsea Ram

Young's - Chelsea Ram
32 Burnaby Street, Chelsea, London SW10 0PL, England (Chelsea)
+44 (0)20 7351 4008
Improve this listing
Ranked #5,895 of 17,998 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Chelsea
london
“A pub with restaurant food, friendly comfortable and quiet location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011 via mobile

Given the mass of different places to eat we were recommended this quieter pub
With seats outside and a menu that starts with full English breakfast in the mornings - to elegant and creative lunch dishes or wholesome British classics we all felt there was something for us
The staff were attentive and released and there was a comfortable buzz of happy diners, away from the more busy streets nearby
Thoroughly recommended, a few yards from Kings Road in a residential street.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brighton
“Great food hidden gem...beers not bad either!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

Tucked away behind the former Lots Road power station in what is now called Chelsea Harbour is the Chelsea Ram pub. It's a Youngs pub so you know the beer will be good and it didn't disapoint. Sussexyorkie had a couple of big glasses of a very good Rioja. We both had the Ram bugger which was really good, cooked how we wanted it with a pile of triple cooked BIG chips....Yum. I managed a pub which was lemon tart and berries. The tart was like sharp lemon curd with a sugar glazed top and tasted brilliant. Service was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Derbyshire
“A proper pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2009

As we trudged through the soulless surroundings of Imperial Wharf and Chelsea Harbour, I wondered where exactly I was being led. What monstrous modern gastro pub would I end up in. My mind drifted back to the Berni Inns of my youth. Surely not Rump steak and black forest gateaux. But then, like a horned belisha beacon, the sign of The Ram Appeared out of the mist. I was to spend a really enjoyable evening with friends, quaffing Youngs bitter and eating delicious food. The atmosphere was terrific and the food unfussy, straightforward, but delicious. The puds were on a par with the the best I've tasted, and I've tasted a few. Go there, but don't tell too many people so as to leave room for me.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“great pub food, great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2009

great pub food, great atmosphere.