“Really bad Food” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Greek Affair

Greek Affair
1 Hillgate Street, Notting Hill, London W8 7SP, England (Kensington and Hyde Park)
+44 (0)20 7792 5226
Neighborhood: Kensington and Hyde Park
Ibiza, Spain
“Really bad Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Tried their ckicken + rice and cod humus. I then decided I was not going to spend another £ in that place. Terrible tasteless and expensive food. Drinks/service charge expensive. Dont recomend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Bad impression”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Dined there recently. We had a Greek salad and spanakopita for starters. Spanakopita was small but good although Greek salad was quite 'touristic' and you can understand this if you are Greek. The food was not good and the service just neutral. However, the things that irritated us were that the place was very dark although we asked to turn on a light but there was no response on it and also the final price (bill) was very expensive if we consider the quality of food. No, sorry but this is not Greek food

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible Lunch Menu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We ordered 3 course lunch menu, but since food was so terrible we decided to go for the 2 course. Absolute rip off!! To avoid.
Really small portions and untasty food

• 1 of 5 stars Food
london
“If you are Greek, then you know this is BAD food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

It was a few years ago that I went to this restaurant and left with very bad impression, food was ok but the customer service was horrible.

This year I said let me give it a chance again and see...this time I felt the food was horrible and the customer service was ok.
If you are Greek then you know that this is very poor kitchen....and that's why I haven't seen any Greek people in there...
The worst thing was that I think they overcharge me about 15 pounds but unfortunately I didn't say anything as I was with a girl I was dating first time so didn't want to look a troublemaker....

Verdict is that I will never go back there again..

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Well worth a visit ..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Dined here tonight. Had the houmus as a starter and the baby chicken as a main course. Cooking and service was superb. Perfect for the night out. Tables a little crowded and close , but that's the attraction of the place. Good value.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere