We stayed here for 2 nights. The apartment is a good size however it was exceptionally noisy both Saturday and Sunday nights. We were awake both nights due to building work and what's sounded like scaffolding being loaded on a truck the same time both nights. The location was great for us as we were visiting friends and also the shard. But I wouldn't stay here again we struggled to find anything open on the Sunday night just for a drink within walking distances. However the place was clean well equipped and if you are working in the city it's an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Queen Street is found in an unparalleled location in the heart of London's financial district, mere moments from the London Stock Exchange, the Bank of England and Paternoster Square. A mere 10-minute journey on the tube away lays the spectacle of the West End; you can enjoy the world’s best musicals, bars and restaurants, making our Queen Street property a hit for weekend leisure breaks.Founded in 2003, Marlin Queen Street is our first development of serviced apartments. Bold in design, this luxury property has sash windows and other architecturally distinct features which make this property one-of-a-kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Marlin Apartments Queen Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street London, England