“Celeb Central” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newz Bar
Liverpool, England (Central Liverpool)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #795 of 1,153 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Brisol, England, United Kingdom
“Celeb Central”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went in on Saturday and had a decent time, Nice decor with proper friendly staff.
Chart and rnb music all night. Strict dress code but works well cos every1 is smart and enjoying themselves. Will be back

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

bought a voucher off either groupon or living social - cant remember now for afternoon tea for 2 with champagne for £20. Having been to other afternoon teas in the grosvenor in chester and the hard days and the sir thomas hotel I knew what to expect.I decided to use this for me and my husband as a birthday treat to start off the night, How disappointed I was as what we got was crap. Unimaginative sandwhiches on a ordinary plate. Cakes that were cuts from larges cakes - no minatures here!. The tea we enjoyed but had to pratically beg for the champagne which had been standing on the bar for 20 mins and we warm when we received it. The glass was so mall we ordered another drink each and felt so imtimidated we drank up aid the remainder of the bill and left with my husband wondering what the the fuss was all about the afternoon tea and myself feeling slightly embarrased at what he had seen

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Sweet n Sour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Hmmm been in a few times not my favourite place. First time I did a deal on the living social & it was terrible meal would not rate the food based on this. I also went for a few nights out & again you feel pressured to sit in the booths and spend loads of money. Its a place where you feel its the place to go but isn't if that makes sense.

Visited March 2012
liverpool
“Nice but superficial”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I like this bar, nice inside, but superficial, i would recommend, I been a couple of times, the doormen refused to let my friend in saying she was drunk and she wasn't really that drunk, and they unfriendly.

Visited September 2012
Wirral
“Great lunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The newz bar is fantastic to pop in for the£5 lunch menu!! Quick and friendly service... Gorgeous food!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere