“One of the best in Liverpool” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 1,153 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“One of the best in Liverpool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food both in quality, innovation and presentation. Very good menu with a wide choice of interesting dishes. Service is also excellent. For visitors to Liverpool heading out to the Penny Lane area this is highly recommended.

Visited July 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“"Spire Restaurant In Liverpool..."Phenomenal"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Birthday celebrations with my three sons in June ..... what a delightful experience for us all from starters through to dessert. each course was excellent but the mains were to die for, every mouthful was an explosion of flavours, Compliments to the chef on his remarkable menu and skills and of course to Adam and staff for a wonderful fine dining experience....both food and service exceeds all expectations and would highly recommend to eat here if you are looking for that something special

• Visited June 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Best Liverpool restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Time after time, this restaurant produces excellent food! Never had an OK meal, always been to the highest standard at reasonable prices! The service is second to none, the staff are more then friendly and the atmosphere is great. Would highly recommend!

• Visited May 2013
“Constantly Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Despite the fact I have been coming to spire for the better part of 6 months, this is the first review I felt the need to write. I have been with both friends and family on many occasions, this time I went for a quick lunch with a few friends.
Adam was in with another younger gentlemen, George i think his name was, and they both made sure we were happy with the table we had, given the fact it was so busy. After taking our order, the service was swift and delightful. Both of the boys couldn't do enough for us, nothing was an issue and always had a smile on their face.
As we had minimal time, we just went straight to mains, I had the chicken caesar salad, and my friends had the fish and chips and the steak. Although the service is spectacular, the food is the thing that keeps me coming back. The chicken was cut into larger chunks, so succulent and filling for such a small dish! I questioned the presence of anchovies but Adam explained that Matt infuses the anchovies into the sauce, which I think is a good idea. My friends said that her steak was cooked to perfection and the batter on the fish was crisp and light.
Unfortunately we didn't have time for desserts, but having been there many times before I know how delicious they are.
Overall, the food is amazing and the service is second to none, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
Liverpool
“Excellent service while busy and a lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had lunch today in Spire - this place was recommended to me and I have already written one review on it when i first went last year so as I still recommend it to my friends & went back for lunch. I had Parfait and fish and chips and cheesecake. Absolutely lovely, tasted marvelous and refreshing! What impressed me a lot was even though the restaurant was full and busy the atmosphere was still relaxed, the staff were lovely, helpful and didn't rush me - which makes a real change as i have been eating out often lately and this place is special - it only takes that extra couple of % but it can make all the difference - it does to me anyway. Still recommend it - please enjoy.

• Visited July 2013