Based on all reviews of this hotel we were excited about staying here, who wouldnt be especially for a romantic weekend. the hotel itself is stunning, rooms amazing and we were greeted by a lovely receptionist who showed us to our room, nice touch in this day and age. However, come sat when we came back to the hotel, our room had not been serviced properly, the linen was not changed, bed badly made,tea or coffee not replaced, toiletries not replaces including the basics like toilet paper and emptying bins.
Room service does not exist, menus in room said breakfast served up to 5.30 and when at 4.30 i tried to order toast they told me tough. that was after 3 attempts to get through, hung up on twice and they could not provide me with tea and toast but could do me a club sandwich nothing else. The room service is not provided by the hotel and the receptionist was like thats what they said...
Later on After complaining, something i never do, the guy on the desk said that he would try and get toilet paper sent up to the room if not it would be first thing in the morning!!!
Come Sunday the receptionist apologised and said she would sort it out and talk to her manager on Monday. Our room was not serviced properly on Sunday either, extra towels were provided (on the hall floor) with water beside them, nothing else. Same bins, no soap, no linen etc. This time the bed wasnt made properly.
When check out on monday arrived, the manager was not available. We were staying around as our flight was late and 4 hours later she still was not available.
All in all, this hotel is not worth the money as there is no service. Simple things are not met. Jurys would provide better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool