Stayed here 14/02 with my girlfriend. The staff all seemed friendly but only spoke to the front desk whilst checking in/out. The room was nice but as I say they are on the small side, and they are not very well lit. We had to bring a standing lamp from the other side of the room so my girlfriend could see in the mirror. As you have probably seen in other reviews the shower head is on the low side. I am only 5' 7" and i had to duck a little to be able to stand under and also the temperature fluctuated quite a bit, the iron/ironing board we not practical at all, about 1 foot long and as it extended out of a draw it was really awkward to use but not a big deal. The bed was a little on the short side as well, even for me. Aside from a few scuffs on the table and walls everything else was fine (not that I minded about a few scuffs) Would recommend To staying here though, Nice pleasant hotel.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle Street Hotel
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.