Just spent 2 days at 62 castle street. We stayed in room 307 which was lovely. Previous reviews stated that they found rooms dark and showers too low, I would have to agree with that. The rooms are lit by lamps which were great but more light is needed for us ladies to do our hair!!!. The bed was extremely comfortable with lovely linen. Even though we went in february, we found that we had to put the air conditioning on at night as the room was too hot. All the staff were helpful especially the ladies on reception. Disappointed that the bar wasn't opened in the evening but there were lots of bars around the area for it not to be a problem. The hotel is in an excellent position for shopping or sight seeing, Liverpool One is no more then 5 minutes walk away and the water front is no more than 10. The hotel was recommended to us by family and we wouldn't hesitate to recomment it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool