Having very much enjoyed a previous visit to Castle Street in June 2012, my only real complaint had been the noise from adjoining rooms and the docks (though we had stayed the night the Olympic torch arrived in town!) We returned to Liverpool to catch the Turner/Monet/Twombly exhibition at the Tate in late October and this time requested a quiet room. We were allocated a room that was even more spacious than the one we had stayed in on our previous visit, with a seating area (including a comfortable leather sofa and table) and a large bathroom. Best of all, thanks to the peace and quiet and a wonderfully comfortable super king size bed, we slept so soundly we almost missed check out! In addition to this, the staff were attentive, efficient and friendly. In all, 62 Castle Street offers a great boutique hotel experience at a very reasonable price - I'm very glad we decided to make a return visit.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.