My wife booked us in here as my birthday present, no doubt after carrying out her usual in depth research, and what a great choice she made.
The location is great as it is very close to James St Station and only a 10 minute walk from Lime St Station. L1 and the other main shopping streets are nearby, as are Albert Dock and Matthew Street. If you don't mind a bit of a longer walk, it's not that far to walk to the Cathedrals and most of the other sites as Liverpool centre is relatively compact.
The hotel is very welcoming with very nice public areas and helpful staff. Our room was spotless and very roomy with a split level area with a comfortable sofa. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in.
We had an excellent stay in Liverpool thanks to our hotel and the friendliness of the city as a whole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool