First time I have ever left a review on trip advisor but due to the first class service I received I felt compelled to wright a review.
I stayed at 62 castle street with my girlfriend on the bank holiday weekend. I booked online through there website and opted for the diner, breakfast and stay for 2 people in a king size bed for £120. It was amazing value for money. The food choice was excellent, the room was first class and the service was second to none. We stayed in room 204 which had lots of natural light flooding in from the floor to ceiling windows and had brilliant views to match. The bed was very comfortable and the room had every thing you could need from a iPod dock to iron and ironing board.
I have stayed in a lots of nice hotels in Liverpool (most of them infact) from base to stay right up to signature in apartment 4 but I have to say that for overall service and value for money 62 castle street is my favourite. I will defo be returning to try out there shiverpool night in the near future.
Thanks to all the staff at 62 castle street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful boutique hotel, 62 Castle St. boasts one of the most enviable locations in Liverpool City Centre. Perfectly located to take in the sights, sounds and of course, shopping, the city has to offer.Whether your visit is business, leisure or pleasure, the exquisite ‘Old Bank’ building, with it’s intricate façade and grand interior, 62 Castle St., is first choice when it comes to luxury.The hotel encompasses 20 boutique suites, including the Grand Suite, for the most indulgent; our adjoining decadent gourmet restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal place to dine, drink and we’ll ensure you dream with our plush SuperKing beds. With the most popular places of interest within walking distance, for those seeking culture and history, the Albert Docks, The Liverpool museum and of course the infamous Cavern Club are literally on your doorstep. With Liverpool One beckoning you into its vast selection of high street stores, 62 Castle St. is the number one choice when it comes to a boutique hotel in a prime central location. No stone is left unturned when it comes to each individual suite in 62 Castle Street. Equipped with the latest in: climate controls, luxury linens &toiletries, flatscreen TV, direct dial phones, high-speed Internet access, wake up services, separate lounge/sleeping areas, onsite parking, business services with meeting rooms, concierge desk, and 24-hour reception- there is little you are left wanting with – so treat yourself, try the room service and relax in ultimate indulgence at 62 Castle St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool