we stayed at hotel on sat 9/2/13, twenty of us on a hen party. my friend and i were in room 529, the lighting is a bit dingy,bedspread had dirty marks on it , and valance was ripped. bathroom was very nice with fluffy towels and lovely toiletries my neice stayed in room 301, she paid extra ha she was told it was an executive room. the morning after she came down to our room, to find it was exactly the same room.we asked receptionist what the difference was, but she didnt seem to know.we found her very unhelpful, but i dont think she knew what she was doing, and there did nt seem to be any body else about .the waitress in the bar restaurant was lovely and friendly and very efficient, a credit to the hotel.all in all a very nice stay though.our cheaper room had side view of the river, while exec room had a lovely view of the car park.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Malmaison Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Malmaison Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.