“Great customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 129 Activities in Liverpool
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Liverpools most daring venture yet! High ropes course, climbing/ abseiling, powerfan (simulates a parachute drop), maze, military assault course and much more! fun for all the family! Coming soon - Our new all weather indoor adventure soft play centre!!!!!! Located on Otterspool prom with great views of the River Mersey for our great cafe, the site is a hive of activity. Activities are aimed at Kids and Adults. Come along and take a look for yourselves. Whether you want a great day out or to take a flying visit, there is something for everyone!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

A few weeks back I stumbled upon this adventure centre which little be known to me had a full range of amazing outdoor activities for all ages. I went in for a coffee and cake (which were both spot on) the customer service was brilliant, served by a long haired fella he was very friendly and very helpful despite the cafe being incredibly busy. I went out to enquire about arranging a birthday party for my daughter and the young girl behind the desk was so polite and so helpful, the phone kept ringing, paper flying off her desk due to the wind (the office is set outside in a container) and yet she remained smiling and patient. She took me for a walk around the park suggesting everything my daughter is able to do, assuring me my daughter is in safe hands at all time as I am quite a nervous parent.She informed me she was just back off holiday laughing she was still trying to find her bearings but I was highly impressed with her customer care and the multi tasking she had to deal with. The welcome, the food, and overall customer service especially from this girl made it an easy decision for me to book in soon for my daughters birthday and when I see the manager I will be passing on my compliments for the great service, centre, food and overall customer service.
The only downfall is this place is a little hidden and out of the way, there are no signs around so it may be a little difficult for others to find.

Visited July 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great Family Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Did the high ropes and the power fan. We have been to Go Ape on various sites before and we have done the Knowsley safari Park high ropes, but this one is more fun and lasts longer. The instructors were friendly and informative. We had a great afternoon and to return our energy levels to normal we stopped for some tea and cakes when we had finished and they were yummy too.

Visited October 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Team-building session in the Pi area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I wanted to plan an activity for a group of 3 families with children aged 8 - 12. So glad I took the advice of the person taking the bookings at Active Adventures and went for a 'team building' session. Did not seem like the obvious choice but was perfect and kept everyone engaged for 2 hours. Fine for children to have a go at but also challenging enough for adults. Loved the 'Leap of Faith' and the Powerfan!

Visited October 2013
Liverpool
“High Ropes and Powerfan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We really enjoyed the high ropes and powerfan course. The instructors were very helpful, happy and friendly. We did the harder high ropes course and it was quite difficult, don't really have much upper body fitness which would be helpful for it. Some of the sections were particularly testing but never impossible to get across (except maybe the monkey bars but there is an alternative route). Good value and fun!

Visited August 2013
“Don't get your hopes up!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

'ice' skating rink is tiny, and the synthetic plastic was not slippy at all. Even when the staff added extra oil, all of the kids were disappointed. My 4 lasted 20 mins, and other families had been and gone before that!
Then the cafe, food looked lovely but a lot of families complained as there didn't seem one table that had their meals brought out at the same time! After waiting 25 mins for a latte and 2 cakes I daren't try make a food order for 7 of us! Lots of staff seeming to be wondering round aimlessly!! Won't be going back, even though some of the other activities looked good.

Visited August 2013