“Simple The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Simple The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Well what can I say that hasn't already been said! My first vist was the first week Annie's opened and I went straight for the kill and had a Hungry Man's breakfast and I wasn't disappointed. Since then my wife and I visited every weekend and taken family along with us. It has never let me down from the beautiful Potatoe Rosti to the amazing sausages, bacon and wonderful thick toast! I've never devated from the Hungry Man's but my wife has various options and all have had rave reviews from her and I must admit all have looked good. Annie and her staff also add to the places attraction, nothing is to much and all are great. Week in week out since Annie's opened the cakes have been t die for and I must admit last weekend I buckled and had a Custard slice and WOW what can I say. I could go on and on about Annie's but I think you get he jist of what I'm saying, it's a MUST visit place not just in Crosby but in Merseyside you won't be disppointed!

• Visited February 2013
Anne M, Owner at Annie's Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
LpoolStussy, thank you for your review of Annie's Tea Rooms. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your Hungry Man's Breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chorley, United Kingdom
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

The menu is really varied, the food really nice - all local produce and beautifully presented - and very tasty. Nicely decorated with a welcoming, homely feel but light and bright and airy and very clean. The staff were really friendly. Would definitely go again.

• Visited February 2013
Anne M, Owner at Annie's Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
val_mccarren, thank you for taking the time to post your review of Annie's Tea Room. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Today was my second visit I couldn't wait to get back and take my sisters and mum, we reserved a table as I know how busy it can get, The staff are so welcoming from the off and provide outstanding customer service and although they were busy nothing's too much, now the food is such a treat homemade and full of flavours my aim is still to get up and have the hungry mans breakfast!! And the cakes even if you can't manage one you must take away as they are just fantastic!! I can't recommend this place enough and you definitely have to go to this invitingly warm tea room as am already planning my next visit

• Visited January 2013
Anne M, Owner at Annie's Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Land89, thank your for your comments regarding your visit to Annie's Tea Rooms glad you brought your mum & sister in. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Fantastic little place. Will go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited on 28th jan. Really worth the drive from Wigan. Staff are fantastic and homemade food was second to none! Will definitely be back!

Anne M, Owner at Annie's Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
a85_10, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Annie's Tea Room, we really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing again when you next visit from Wigan.
“Lunch at Annie's tea room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Food freshly made to order cakes to die for xx very attractive little tea room great place to catch up with family and friends atmosphere very inviting even though they were very busy every they were attentive to every table

Anne M, Owner at Annie's Tea Rooms, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Shearwood1, thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Annie's Tea Rooms, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!