“Premier Inn, Albert Dock, Liverpool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock

You added Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock to your Saves list
Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   East Britannia Building, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD, England   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rooms from £69
Ranked #14 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Carlisle
“Premier Inn, Albert Dock, Liverpool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here in late November to attend a wedding on the Wirral. The conversion from warehouse to Hotel has been carried out very well and the location is perfect. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have a view over the dock but the view over the big wheel to the south was also attractive. The only slight downside was parking. Which is in a NCP car park about 300 mtrs from the hotel, (past the big wheel and across the plaza). If I remember rightly it was £7.50 per day which is a bit steep, but taking the location into account, for a day or two should be budgeted for. All in all I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear CarlisleFJ,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am glad to read you had a good time in Liverpool for the wedding, and that the hotel contributed to the enjoyment of your visit.

The views from the rooms in the hotel are all fantastic. The big wheel and arena are gorgeous to look at, especially when it is dark.

Thank you again for your feedback. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto the team.

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (588)
  • Polish first
Exmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The location is excellent with easy access to the museums; a good choice of restaurants nearby and it is only a few minutes walk to the shopping centre. Hotel facilities were very good and we enjoyed our stay, Cannot fault the service that I received and the special price offer certainly made it better! I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Kedwar01,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Liverpool and with us at the hotel.

The hotel is very conveniently located for all types of visits. I am delighted that the service you received contributed positively to your stay. We aim to ensure all our guests enjoy their time here.

Thank you for providing your feedback. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We visited this premier inn in November of last year, it is in the best location right in the dock, and has all the best restaurans right on ur door step, the shopping precinct is just across the road, as well as the Liverpool eye, which is pods that are on a big wheel where you can see the whole of Liverpool. The Beatles story is right next door to the hotel. Down side is the parking can be expensive here, but premier inn offer a discount ticket so park across the road and run in for advice. Rooms are very nice, this building has been some sort of warehouse, so the rooms are spacious. The onsite restaraunt is very good, the breakfast was very enjoyable, we definitely would return here again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Julie C,

Thank you for your review for Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you had a good time at the hotel, and of course in Liverpool.

The hotel is very conveniently located for all types of enjoyment. I am delighted to read that the location benefited you.

Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Lovely room with a great view over the dock. Good location. Service from staff was good. Can't beat it for the price. Nice big bed and really good shower. Why would you choose anywhere else. Nothing else to say

Room Tip: Room with dock view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Henrythehen,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel.

I am glad the team contributed to your stay. I agree, the showers in the hotel are fantastic, and of course our big beds.

Again, thank you for your lovely comments. I will be sure to pass them onto the team.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We booked the hotel at the Albert Dock to celebrate my husbands birthday. The Hotel is full of character and the room itself was terrific. Clean and exactly as you would expect of a Premier Inn.
Unfortunately my husband had his wallet stolen from one of the establishments on the docks. When we couldn't get back into our room due to the key being in the wallet, the staff were terrific.
They showed us compassion and very kindly helped us with everything we needed to be able to cancel cards ect.
That evening we were disturbed terribly by the noise coming from the room next door. (TV Full blast, music being played, shouting and banging constantly of the door) We are pretty laid back people but at 2am in the morning we began to loose our sense of humour! The reception staff were informed and security immediately responded and politely but firmly asked the culprits to be quiet!
When we checked out, we were asked if we had a good night? to which we commented on the disturbances from our neighbours and the receptionist immediately offered a refund. I was not aware of the good night policy and I have to say I was amazed.
The staff are the true asset of this Hotel. Everyone of them was friendly, accommodating and most helpful in two pretty stressful situations for us.
The location is fabulous for enjoying the Docks, city centre or perfect if taking in the Liverpool arena.
Despite the incidents we experienced (none if which were Premier Inn Fault) we would not hesitate in returning and Ill be writing to them personally to say thanks for their kindness.

Room Tip: Room 145 Terrific view of the Docks. But did hear noises from next door. To be fair tough they were...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Carrie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock.

I am actually aware of the incident that took place with you and your husband. I spoke to you after it occurred. I am so sorry to hear about it. Considering what happened, I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel.

I am delighted that the team made your stay more comfortable, and they offered the good night guarantee.

We aim to make all our guest's feel welcomed, and provide a good night sleep. On some occasions it may be harder to achieve. I apologise that this time your sleep was disturbed by external noise.

Again, thank you for providing your feedback about your stay. I hope to see you again in the near furture.

Cumbria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have stayed in premier inns all over the UK, and this is by far the best. Rooms are lovely with a touch of the original building still intact. Great location and great food. Would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
IanC463, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear elliemaydalton_,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel.

I am delighted that our hotel was the best in the UK for you. This is a fantastic compliment.

The building is gorgeous and adds to the amazing views over the docks. I am glad you got to experience this.

Again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Good location on the Albert docks, and a nice feel of hotels, think it used to be a Victorian warehouse,so tried to keep some of the original features. Only down side in liverpool is you have to pay for parking, the multi storey car park for liverpool echo arena is the cheapest at £12 for 24 hours but you get a discount from premier inn,which puts the price down to £9,so just remember that when you book the hotel, but for the £29 I got the room at it was ideal.the room was modern spacious,and a good view.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Jonathan A,

Thank you for your review on Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and in Liverpool as a whole.

I am glad you admired our building. It is gorgeous, and really adds to the beauty of the hotel. The views from our rooms are exceptional, and I feel creates a relaxing scene. I am delighted you got to experience this.

Once again, thank you for providing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reception Team Leader

Been to Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock? Share your experiences!