I stayed at The Premier Inn, Albert Dock a few weeks ago as part of a group of 34 for a friends hen weekend. The service we received from all members of staff was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and everyone was friendly and helpful. There was a huge age range in our party, from 18 to 60 years old and everyone I've spoken to have commented about how fantastic a stay they had. The location was ideal with some fabulous bars and restaurants on the doorstep, the rooms are incredibly clean and modern with great views. But most of all, the price was unbelievable. I've stayed in man hotels, some a lot more expensive than others, but this stay was the best value for money. Absolute bargain and will be my hotel of choice at Liverpool in future!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Liverpool Albert Dock, this 19th Century, Grade 1 listed Premier Inn makes an ideal base to explore the local surroundings. Local attractions include ACC Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool One shopping centre, Tate Art Gallery and the Beatles Story. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street Station. The hotel offers business & leisure travellers a great opportunity to stay in the very heart of Liverpool’s vibrant waterfront area.Our Liverpool Albert Dock Premier Inn has been sensitively converted to ensure none of the charm and character of the original structure was lost. The hotel offers everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.