I stayed at the Premier Inn Albert Dock for 3 nights whilst attending a conference in the Convention Centre. Situated immediately across the bridge from the Convention Centre the hotel is ideally placed for conferences there.
My hotel room was on the first floor, along the corridor from the restaurant. Given where it was, there was very little outside noise and the windows are well insulated.
There seems to have been fairly major problems with the heating and the hot water in the hotel whilst I was staying. On the first night my colleague had no heating in her room but a convector heater was provided which really heated up the room. On the second morning, my room had no hot water in the shower but keys were provided to other rooms which had not been affected. Finally the problems with the heating had re-occurred but an option to move to another hotel was provided and further convector heaters had also been provided. All of these issues were resolved (as far as possible) in a very professional and personable manner.
There also seems to be further security at the hotel at the weekend as a security guard checked me back into the hotel when I arrived back from an evening out.
With Premier Inn, you know the standard that you are going to get. Eating in the hotel, the first night we had the meal deal, which provided a much better selection than you would expect to get from this type of meal deal. Portion sizes were also very generous.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Liverpool Albert Dock, this 19th Century, Grade 1 listed Premier Inn makes an ideal base to explore the local surroundings. Local attractions include ACC Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool One shopping centre, Tate Art Gallery and the Beatles Story. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street Station. The hotel offers business & leisure travellers a great opportunity to stay in the very heart of Liverpool’s vibrant waterfront area.Our Liverpool Albert Dock Premier Inn has been sensitively converted to ensure none of the charm and character of the original structure was lost. The hotel offers everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.