Stayed at this hotel in December, just before Christmas and had a brilliant time. Hotel is very nice situated at the Docks. Had a lovely view from my room. Room didn't have a bath which was slightly disappointing but after a shower in the morning it was all forgotten. The food in the evening wasn't brilliant, would probably eat in a restaurant nearby when staying next. When you turn the heating off at night because it makes a buzzing noise you'll be woken up again early in the morning as the heating will switch itself on by itself!!! But really good hotel for a decent price and close to shops etc so will definitely stay again. Staff were very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Liverpool Albert Dock, this 19th Century, Grade 1 listed Premier Inn makes an ideal base to explore the local surroundings. Local attractions include ACC Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool One shopping centre, Tate Art Gallery and the Beatles Story. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street Station. The hotel offers business & leisure travellers a great opportunity to stay in the very heart of Liverpool’s vibrant waterfront area.Our Liverpool Albert Dock Premier Inn has been sensitively converted to ensure none of the charm and character of the original structure was lost. The hotel offers everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.