First room we were given was next to a boiler room, which woke us up. Also the bedhead had layers of dust We asked for a quieter room, only to be given one above a restaurant that was holding a private party so once again got woken up by this time by loud music. On complaining was made to feel it was our fault for not reading the small print about clubs being near by ( there is nothing saying that places have private parties).Was given another room.. Who wants to change rooms, pack bags 3 times in one night!!
In every room we were given the heating system came on at will, even when swiched off it still came on
Location was lovely by the docks and the character of the old building was ruined by the above
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Inn Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Liverpool Albert Dock, this 19th Century, Grade 1 listed Premier Inn makes an ideal base to explore the local surroundings. Local attractions include ACC Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool One shopping centre, Tate Art Gallery and the Beatles Story. Conveniently located for Liverpool Lime Street Station. The hotel offers business & leisure travellers a great opportunity to stay in the very heart of Liverpool’s vibrant waterfront area.Our Liverpool Albert Dock Premier Inn has been sensitively converted to ensure none of the charm and character of the original structure was lost. The hotel offers everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.