“A reliable choice, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A reliable choice, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been a number of times now with various friends and have found the value to be great. Enchiladas, burritos and fajitas all great. Being vegetarian I've only tried the vegetable options, but was very impressed, nice and spicy if you want it to be as well. Fajitas are the best, dished out on a sizzling plate, fresh vegetables and tasty dips to put together.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“My favourite Mexican Restaurant in the UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The food is always amazing. I think all the staff are Mexican or Latin American, hence the authenticity of the food. The Halloumi starter is out of this world!!! Who would have thought you could liven up this boring cheese! I love the fajitas and the Beef chilli. Funnily enough, one of my favourite things on their menu is the salad that comes with the mains and starter. It's excellent and I cannot re-create it at home!!! I don't get to go here enough! If you go make sure you get there for their early bird offers.

Bideford, United Kingdom
“Great evening in popular restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The restaurant deserves the accolades as it is numbered among the best we have encountered. The staff are friendly and service is efficient. Food is excellent although maybe the beef fajitas could have had a little more meat - that said they were amongst the best I have had. Our only criticism would concern one of the cocktails - my wife complained that her margarita had minimal tequila and masses of ice - this was not dealt with very well. Kind of just shrugged off which at £5 for a small shot of tequila was not good.
Certainly on Fridays and Saturdays reservations are essential. Be aware if you are looking for a quiet meal out this is not for you - but for a fun time with great food this can hardly be beaten.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A Successful Introduction To Mexican Cuisine.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I'd never been to a Mexican restaurant before so was unsure about what to expect.
It was absolutely lovely and I'll definitely be going back.
There is a nice atmosphere to this place and the staff are friendly and efficient providing good service.
The calamares I had for starters were the best I've ever tasted, lots of them too, nicely, but not overly spiced and with a delicious, slightly different from the norm portion of salad.
There was nothing wrong with the chicken breast fajita I chose for my main, but when I saw some of the other fantastic looking meals being served up, I probably wished I'd chosen something else. There was certainly lots of things on both the starter and main menu that I liked the look of.
The prices were reasonable too, including the cost of the beers and house wine, not that they were cheap exactly, but certainly cheaper than most other places.
Really looking forward to my next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Called in late on a Sunday evening, that did not stop the service being excellent and the food being even better. I cannot think of a single negative comment - no hesitation in recommending this place to everyone and anyone who likes Mexican food