Everything one would expect from an Ibis. A clean functional no-frills hotel and good value for money. Staff were pleasant and happy to help with our queries. It delivered what it promised. If I wanted my pillows fluffing, I would have booked the Hilton!
The location is excellent for a visit to the main attractions, being opposite the Albert Dock and right next to the new Liverpool one shopping development. The hotel car-parking is good value at £3 per day. If you had to park in the other public car parks in the area, it would be more like £10 per day.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool
- Ibis Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock Hotel is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 127 rooms including 5 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.