If you're simply looking for a cheap-ish place to lay your head down for the night, the Ibis in Liverpool does the job.
The reception staff is quite friendly and helpful, and the rooms, though small, are clean and comfortable. The shower room, however, did look a bit like a portable toilet that you find in a trailer park...but it was functional, nevertheless.
Breakfast was the basic ingredients of an English breakfast and a small selection of cheese and breads for a continental breakfast - not spectacular, but good enough.
Location is central and a walkable distance to the main attractions of Liverpool.
Considering the exorbitant prices of hotels in Liverpool during the weekend, this budget hotel comes as welcome change...if you don't mind some of the more rowdy crowds that might be seen at the weekends...
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool
- Ibis Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock Hotel is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 127 rooms including 5 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.