“A good night's sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 100 Hotels in Liverpool
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A good night's sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This Premier Inn is perfect for anyone travelling to Liverpool by air for a sports fixture. A brisk 5-10 minute walk from the airport, efficient and friendly staff, a large clean room, an amazing price £19... and I had a brilliant night's sleep. Hannah booked me a taxi the next morning to take me to a fencing competition at Greenbank Sports Academy. It was all very easy and I will be back next year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Polish first
Penrith, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Arriving late at John Lennon Airport from Mallorca we spent one night at the Premier Inn, it was excellent in every respect, easy to find, very welcoming, extremely comfortable, quiet and the breakfast was just what we needed, and conveninent for the M57 for continuing our journey onwards.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Prestatyn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a 7,30 flight so decided to stay over and managed to get two rooms at £19 each!

Arrived about 8pm and easily parked close to reception, car park felt pretty secure and requires entry/exit through barriers. Got a nice welcome, all our cards had been prepared so check-in was a breeze.

Rooms were on the ground floor and standard Premier Inn quality - very good. The bar was good with space to spread out a little. Didn't eat there so can't comment on food but if I did I would make sure I sat away from the bar.

Got a good sleep and up early, no worries checking out and then a 2 minute drive to the airport car park.

We learnt you can leave your car at the Premier inn for £5 a night if you want to. Very tempting but I prefer the multi-story which is comparable price if you book ahead and 30 seconds from the airport instead of a 10 minute walk.

We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and i stayed the hotel for the 1st time having seen that they had a offer on of only
£19 per night, having found a friday and saturday night together for the said price, so we booked it. We also added the breakfast to our stay and that was very good too,( all you can eat)
Well i can highly reccommend this hotel, the staff were excellent and the rooms were very good.
Ok the weather could have been better, but it only took us 20 minutes to get into the centre of Liverpool. Why stay in the centre of town and pay stupid prices when you can get a better deal out of town. If you are going to Liverpool, stay at this hotel and you won't be disapointted. AAA star rating from me, well done to all the staff

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very clean and quiet hotel close to John Lennon Airport and local business locations. Secure car park with exit barrier code.

Pleasant and helpful staff and good range of evening meals & bar within the hotel.

I have stayed at this location on a number of occasions and always use it as a base for business purposes.

Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

"Get a great night's sleep or get your money back with our Good Night Guarantee" Premier Inn boast, and I was reminded of this 'guarantee' when I checked in to Room 201. Unfortunately, the guarantee is all talk. I woke at 2am to the sound of humming machinery, followed by throbbing machinery, followed by revving machinery. This cycle repeated itself until I got up at 5am to catch an early flight, following three hours of tossing and turning. On checking out I told the two staff at Reception of the difficulty I had sleeping. One suggested the noise came from the linen cupboard next to my room, the other agreed with me that it may have been hotel's air conditioning vents. Whatever the reason, one staff member said sorry but there was no suggestion that I would get my money back. Next time I'll stay at the Hilton closer to the airport. It may be more expensive, but I won't be mislead by false guarantees.

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Liverpool Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that at Premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and we would like the opportunity to investigate these issues further. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visited his hotel for an over night stay on 2nd February 2013. We were given a "Disabled Persons Room" as the hotel was fully booked.

The facilities for disabled guests were fantastic. The room was quite big and the toilet area was set up very well for wheelchair access etc, there were plenty of towels. The bathroom also had soap dispensers in the bath area and wash hand basin area too.

The lifts were slow but were big enough for a wheelchair plus other people without any issues at all.

The bar was pricey but I expected that.
It's right next to the airport so really a great location for that.
It's not that close to the city center, so If you're looking for a city center hotel, this isn't for you.

The rooms were spotless and the beds were comfortable. There was a TV in the room with lots of channels if you needed it. There is a hairdryer too.

The breakfast in the morning (Sunday) was a buffet style and was brilliant, It was unlimited and It had both hot and cold choices with fruit juices and cereals. Sausage, egg bacon hash browns beans tomato etc.... you won't go hungry! Also unlimited tea and coffee and continental style options too.

I'd use this hotel again. Though if I was planning to go into "town" i'd probably user another hotel closer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Premier Inn Liverpool Airport? Share your experiences!