Perfectly good rooms. Breakfast 'extra' but thought for convenience would eat in the hotel. The croissants tasted like last week's, the tomatoes and mushrooms had only been shown the grill, with no seasoning at all. But the depths were plumbed with the coffee. Used the ghastly machine first - revolting. But there was a message telling me I could ask for filter coffee as well. That was worse. It is hard to imagine how hard they must have worked to make the coffee so disgusting. Very poor, bearing in mind that everywhere you go now in the UK (except there!) you can get really decent, strong, freshly brewed coffee. God knows what their foreign visitors make of it. Get your act together - it's not difficult. If you want people to come to Liverpool it's the small details as well as the bigger picture that makes for a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre is located in the heart of city, directly opposite Liverpool Lime Street train station and 8 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. The hotel has excellent access to both premier football teams, Liverpool FC at Anfield and Everton FC at Goodison and to Aintree, home of The Grand National. There is no better base from which to explore the numerous theatres, bars and restaurants within this vibrant city. All 139 guest bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, have High Speed Internet access and views of the city and its fabulous architecture. The public areas provide free Wi-Fi. The hotel hosts both business and social gatherings with 7 flexible function rooms that can accommodate up to 400 delegates. The Arena & Convention Centre Liverpool is just over 1 mile from the hotel and is easily walkable, as is the fabulous Liverpool ONE, the newly opened shopping quarter. For guests looking to relax after a busy day, the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre offers a selection of menu options in the Lime Lounge Restaurant & Bar with fabulous views over St George s Hall and Plateau. As an added bonus all Kids Stay & Eat Free with their parents. Discounted pay car parking is available to our guests at the adjacent Euro Car Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.