Holiday Inn Express – Albert Dock Liverpool
When I think back to the dark days of this city, the Albert Dock was just a shell with any number of dilapidated buildings going to ruin. Today you can stay in converted warehouse hotel on the dockside the rooms at the Holiday Inn Express are full of character with the original brick walls & ceiling. The view across Albert Dock towards the Liver Buildings is stunning especially of an evening .The rooms are really clean and the beds are comfortable. We use the Holiday Inn Express for business events & entertaining clients, the hotel is in a great location for visiting the dockside area - Beatles Museum & Echo Arena on your doorstep. Liverpool one (1) shopping - retail - shopping - retail & the city centre bars - restaurants are just a ten minute stroll away.
Value for money, absolutely. "No complaints"
So! Unwind and enjoy the stay! We do! GCD
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has been developed within the Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock. A group of 19th Century Grade one listed warehouses, made entirely from cast iron & red brick. The Albert Dock is now the largest group of Grade One listed buildings in the UK and as such the Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has retained many of the original features. Today the Warehouse has been beautifully renovated and now offers 135 bedrooms, which offer choice and flexibility to business and leisure clients alike. All rooms feature Wi-Fi, modem points, direct dial telephones, power showers, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and fully interactive colour TV's showing Sky TV & Pay Movies. Our conference rooms can accommodate up to 35 delegates and also have their own unique decor. Also located in The Albert Dock are numerous quality restaurants and bars all within a minutes walk. Be sure to book a table at weekends. We are located just five minutes walk from Liverpool's vibrant town centre where you will find one of the busiest and friendliest nights out in the country. The hotel is situated opposite the New Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.