recently came back from a 4 day break in Liverpool, one of our favourite cities. This wasn't our first choice hotel, but as it was the Chinese new year, and Liverpool were playing home, a lot of hotels were fully booked.
On arrival we were allocated a room by the friendly receptionist on the 4th floor, lovely and clean, twin beds, large bathroom, and plenty of room for hanging clothes and bag storeage. Lovely views over the Albert dock, looking up toward the Liver Building. In the morning, Pick up your free newspaper, then breakfast buffet style, with plenty of choice, fruit juices, cereals, etc, also hot food, tasty sausages, beans and scrambled eggs, toast and as much coffee and tea as you wish.
On the morning of our departure we were able to store our bags safely at reception for a few hours while we had a last look around this great city.
We'll return to liverpool again this year, and make this hotel one of our first choice selections.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has been developed within the Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock. A group of 19th Century Grade one listed warehouses, made entirely from cast iron & red brick. The Albert Dock is now the largest group of Grade One listed buildings in the UK and as such the Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has retained many of the original features. Today the Warehouse has been beautifully renovated and now offers 135 bedrooms, which offer choice and flexibility to business and leisure clients alike. All rooms feature Wi-Fi, modem points, direct dial telephones, power showers, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and fully interactive colour TV's showing Sky TV & Pay Movies. Our conference rooms can accommodate up to 35 delegates and also have their own unique decor. Also located in The Albert Dock are numerous quality restaurants and bars all within a minutes walk. Be sure to book a table at weekends. We are located just five minutes walk from Liverpool's vibrant town centre where you will find one of the busiest and friendliest nights out in the country. The hotel is situated opposite the New Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.