I stayed in Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Liverpool last weekend, Friday to Sunday.
First impressions ware quite good, Clean,tidy and well maintained. It got a lot better from there, The walk around the Old docks was very nice, lots of things to see and only a short walk from the center of Liverpool. the staff ware very friendly and quite helpful.
being an old warehouse the layout of the hotel is a little cumbersome, with open spaces leading into narrow spaces, not relay a complaint,more an observation.
The breakfast was quite nice, with a large option of cereals, fruit, cakes and breakfast meets. all very good. But here is the one criticism, No Beacon. My wife says I need to loose some weight, So maybe You ware doing Me a favor, but I like My Beacon.
I will be back, had a very good time, I would recommend it it everyone I know, 2 thumbs up :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock Hotel Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Express Liverpool
- Holiday Inn Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has been developed within the Britannia Pavillion, Albert Dock. A group of 19th Century Grade one listed warehouses, made entirely from cast iron & red brick. The Albert Dock is now the largest group of Grade One listed buildings in the UK and as such the Express by Holiday Inn Liverpool has retained many of the original features. Today the Warehouse has been beautifully renovated and now offers 135 bedrooms, which offer choice and flexibility to business and leisure clients alike. All rooms feature Wi-Fi, modem points, direct dial telephones, power showers, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and fully interactive colour TV's showing Sky TV & Pay Movies. Our conference rooms can accommodate up to 35 delegates and also have their own unique decor. Also located in The Albert Dock are numerous quality restaurants and bars all within a minutes walk. Be sure to book a table at weekends. We are located just five minutes walk from Liverpool's vibrant town centre where you will find one of the busiest and friendliest nights out in the country. The hotel is situated opposite the New Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Albert Dock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.