“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

If your looking for affordable accommodation in Liverpool look no further. The docks across the road Liverpool one 2 mins up the road the cavern club round the corner. Perfect. Rooms are smart and simple very clean. The only problem for me was the mattress was far to soft and caused me a bit of Back ache. But no real fault of the hotel as I have a bad back. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn City Centre Liverpool, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Digitalexplorer,

We love to hear guests would stay with us again. I apologise for the issue you had with the matress but I hope the rest of the hotel made up for this. We're very lucky to have such a central location and we're pleased this was handy for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Liverpool.

Best wishes,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Drogheda, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stayed in the Days Inn with my son on a football trip. I had doubts but they were unfounded. Although they gave me a key for an occupied room at first, it was quickly dealt with and the rest of the stay was trouble free. Spacious, clean, well equipped room with a spotless bathroom and excellent shower! Nice residents bar which is on the 2nd floor so theres no gatecrashers! Great nights sleep and the breakfast was second to none! A well stocked, all you can eat buffet, from full English, to cereal, fruit, juices etc . You can even do your toast to your own liking! Overall, a pleasant stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Vinceyman,

We love to hear guests had a great time staying with us and we're pleased you enjoyed the breakfast and found the room comfy. We hope you and your son had a great time at the football match and will think of us for your next trip to Liverpool.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Have just returned from Monday to Friday stay, worst hotel I have ever stayed in for food not fit to eat unless you love mince. Staff unhelpful when complained. Beware all is not what it seems!!!! Stay away I would recommend.

Room Tip: Basic rooms & noise from road on front.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Reidjanet,

I was very concerned to read your review on our hotel and have been investigating further into this matter. I believe that you were staying with us through an organised tour which had confirmed the menu with our hotel before your arrival and had agreed it was suitable for your group. When your concerns about the food were brought to the attention of our staff we did offer alternatives but I apologise that these were not to your liking. I hope that your time spent in Liverpool more than made up for the issues you had with our hotel.

Tenterden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Having to travel with work can sometimes be lonely but a necessity. Sarah on reception at Days Inn greeted us with big smile and warm kindness. It's not often you get such a lovely greeting. She is a credit to Days Inn Liverpool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sally W,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Sarah is very happy to see your review and was glad you enjoyed your stay.

Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The warm welcome spirit I received, at the first minutes, when arrived, gave me very good impression that all the staff was very helpful and kind, the thing that made me feel home. The room was big enough and clean. The location of the Hotel is excellent; walking distance to everything; Albert Dock, Liverpool Museum, Maritime Museum, shopping stores, restaurants. I would definitely recommend the this Hotel to all my friends and family should they decide to visit the interesting and cultured city of Liverpool.

Room Tip: I liked my room looking at Pierre Head, Liverpool Musuem and at the water.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mona Y,

I'm very pleased to hear you found our customer service friendly and helpful. We hope every guest that stays with us finds our team welcoming.Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you had a great time in Liverpool.

South Wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a two night stay at this hotel. It was very well situated between the Albert Dock and the Liverpool 1 development. The reception was both quick and helpful and even though we arrived a little before the advertised room occupancy time the receptionist managed to find a suitable room that was ready.
Apart from some extremely noisy Italian Students our stay was extremely pleasant, and we managed to fit in most if the main tourist attractions.
Visitors should note the Liverpool 1 Central car park is about 600 metres from the hotel, and you have to carry all your clothes etc. between the two locations as there is no drop off point outside the hotel, apart from the taxi rank, which is nearly always full of taxi's.

Room Tip: Try to get one at the back of the hotel on an upper floor for the quietest stay.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Salisburys,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and we are pleased you found the location handy and the reception team efficient. I apologise for the behaviour of the other guests and I hope the rest of your stay made up for this.

Am Johnston
Newmarket, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great hotel, good value for money. Nice friendly staff - I arrived late Monday night and one of the night managers even showed me to my room. Great location nice and easy to find and within walking distance to all the great Liverpool locations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in starting with the letter 'M' - that's the nicest, quietest part of the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Days Inn Mgr M, Front Office Manager at Days Inn City Centre Liverpool, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Carl M,

I will pass your review to our Nights Team who will be pleased you were happy with their guest service. We're glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and your visit to Liverpool and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.

Amy Johnston

Been to Days Inn City Centre Liverpool? Share your experiences!