My son recommended this hotel & I took his enthusiastic comments with a pinch of salt. But the comfort and location hav exceeded all expectations. Spaciousn room, ample & comfy bed, thick towels, roomy shower cublicle, mini kitchen, free coffee, multi channel TV& best of all a nice wide desk to work at. Seel Street is in a vibrant part of the city close to the Philharmonic Hall, theatres, the city's Anglican & RC cathedrals, & a host of boutique style shops selling vintage clothing & accessories.Base2stay is incredible value. I'll definitely be back - I've stayed in inferior hotels that cost 3 times a much as Base2stay.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- base2stay Liverpool offers a unique combination of 4* comfort, design and service. All rooms offer A/C, mini-kitchens, free WiFi + free internet, music & games on HDTVs. Without a bar or restaurant, it’s ideally suited to the RopeWalks, Liverpool city centre’s vibrant design quarter. Enjoy exclusive discounts at some of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants, with which this boutique hotel is surrounded and 30 minutes of free local & national calls per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your base2stay Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.