Having stayed here before we were prepared to pay a bit extra as we knew it was a busy weekend. Everything was great except for the breakfast. Not suited to cope with a busy weekend. Won't put us off going back except i won't have the very peppery scrambled eggs.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location at Kings Mill Dock in the "Baltic Triangle" area, the Hampton by Hilton™ Liverpool City Centre hotel puts you near it all! We're close to Wapping, Salthouse, Canning and Albert docks, as well as the Echo Arena and BT Convention Centre. The Lime Street and James Street train stations are all less than three kilometers away, while Liverpool John Lennon Airport can be easily reached in minutes by car or coach transfer from Lime Street Station. Take a short walk from our Liverpool hotel and you'll experience the stunning architecture, exciting museums, world-class attractions, abundant nightlife and excellent dining this great city has to offer. If shopping is on the agenda, Liverpool ONE, a 1.65 million square-foot complex, is just steps from our Liverpool, UK hotel. The name "Liverpool" is also synonymous with football and we have two Premiership clubs, Everton and Liverpool, about five kilometers away. We're also just minutes from Aintree, home of the Grand National horse race. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool hotel puts world-famous attractions at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.